Travel Equipment, Are you planning a trip and wondering what you should pack? Here is a list of items that, in my opinion, should be brought on a trip. I hope some of my advice is useful to you on your journey. 온라인카지노
My bag’s contents have changed several times over the last few years. As my experience grows, I remove some items and add others to my backpack.
Because I’m a photographer, it will undoubtedly have a significant impact on my list.
It will also reflect the fact that I’ve traveled to many countries, each of which is unique, so I’ll try to compile a universal travel equipment list that may differ from region to region.
Remember that this is just my opinion on what people should bring on their trips.
The most important thing is to take as little as possible because you will have to lug it around with you all the time.
I only bring the necessities, and if I need anything else, I just buy it. Another suggestion is to stay in similar climates throughout the trip to avoid carrying a lot of different clothes.
Of course, plans and weather can change, but you can always buy a jacket or an umbrella.
Because the weather rarely changes dramatically, you will avoid a lot of pain caused by the weight of your bag.
The more you travel, the more you’ll realize you don’t need much. Really. My belongings were always contained within a single backpack. So, let’s get into the specifics.
- Sweatshirt with a hood and long sleeves – even if you’re going somewhere warm, evenings can be colder than you think.
- To wear on a daily basis, a pair of jeans or (if space is limited) khaki. 카지노사이트
- Shorts are always a better option than much longer jeans when it’s warm.
- If you’re going somewhere with an ocean and a nice climate, bring a bathing suit.
- T-shirts (4 pairs) – I don’t use more because I can always wash them on longer trips.
- Flip flops – even if you’re going somewhere cold, they’ll come in handy, like in the shower.
- Sneakers are the most comfortable and versatile travel footwear (take an extra pair if you will need to walk a lot).
- Socks (8 pairs) – same as t-shirts, if I go for a longer period of time, I can always wash them.
- Towel – I suppose no explanation is required.
- To wash your teeth, use a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Deodorant – to keep you from smelling bad in any situation.
- To wash, a small bottle of shampoo and shower gel.
- Laptop – to look for something, edit photos, and so on.
- Phone – for making calls or, if you want to spend money, for accessing the internet.
- A camera is used to take photographs.
- Two camera batteries – a spare battery is required if you are unable to find electricity.
- Two SD memory cards – As mentioned above, if you won’t be able to put your photos on a laptop, having a spare memory card is a good idea.
- External drive – Because my laptop has limited storage space, I always bring an external drive with me.
- Tripod – for low-light or HDR photography.
- A universal power adapter is essential, especially if the country you are visiting has different power plugs.
- Band-Aids and patches can be extremely useful.
- Antibacterial cream
- Hand sanitizer
- Earplugs – if you plan on sleeping with other people, these can be a lifesaver.
Plastic bags can be used in a variety of situations. 카지노 블로그